Non-Member (Guest) Rules
1. A member may host up to two (2) guests at a time in accordance with the club and these rules.
EXCEPTION: There will be no guests allowed in the long range precision range during September and October to ensure that members have adequate range time. Only one guest per member is allowed in the action ranges at one time.
2. The guest must be directly supervised at all times by the host member. If your guest is shooting, you are watching. If you are shooting your guest(s) are watching. If your guest is unlicensed you must be within arm’s length of them while they are in the shooting port.
3. The member and guest may use more than one bench provided another member does not need the bench being used by the guest
4. Guests and the member must sign the guest log at the clubhouse. There is a $10 fee for each adult guest.
5. Action range guests must meet equivalent qualifications as host members unless otherwise arranged with Section Chair.
6. A guest may use the range a maximum of three times per year.
*A person in authority includes a peace officer and any member of the club executive.